I debated whether or not it would be worth it to wake up early to see the super moon that everyone was talking about. That debate was mocked as I woke up at 3:30 am and was unable to fall back asleep. So once 6:00 am rolled around, it was pretty easy to go since I had been bored (and grumpy) for hours!
I went with my friend Bri, she lives near me and is always up for adventures. I'm glad we went! Honestly I think I've seen the moon appear even larger before, certain evenings as it rose early in the night above the mountains I have seen it look like a scene out of Star Wars, so I don't know why this one earned all the fame but either way! It WAS still larger than normal and I had fun getting some photos. And afterwards, as the sun took the stage, I also enjoyed getting some photos to set the mood. So, enjoy!

The total amount of glamor that accompanies me when it's early and I'm extra sleep deprived and eight months preggo.
Later that day, Buck sent me this meme. HAHA
And, oddly, not my only post about the moon.
Skip to the almost very end of THIS POST
And here's another about the LUNAR ECLIPSE















3 comments:
Hahaha!! The photos of you at the end. It totally reminded me of the end of our mission when we wore sweat pants and hoodies under our skirts and coats! haha. Also, I love the glow on the water!
Totally worth the insomnia, I say!
Beautiful pictures! Isn't the world wonderful?
It was cloudy here, so we couldn't see the moon at all on Monday! But it still looked pretty large and amazing on Sunday evening.
Even with our nice camera, we haven't been able to figure out how to get good pictures of the moon.
Post a Comment