Last time I tried to do a maternity session it was after an appointment where we were told I had to be induced that day, at 36 weeks, and we rushed home to get some bags packed and I made Buck take a few quick photos. (haha priorities, right?) So with complications once again this pregnancy, I figured we might as well get them done early so we aren't worried about it. And by "we" I mean, well, me.
I love that all three maternity sessions were taken in our back yard. And that all three of my babies will be coming home to this place. We moved in here the same month June arrived! Also, each session was taken with a different, new-at-the-time lens, which is fun for me to note. Click these links to see the other two:
And now, here's baby girl #3! Taken at 35 1/2 weeks. On my birthday.
And the master photographer himself. ;)










2 comments:
I feel like neither of us should start a post by saying we got a new lens. Haha, it's so distracting. I want to hear about it. And I love that your babies all get to come home to your wonderful home and that your backyard is so dreamy and you look wonderful and your baby girls are so lucky to have you.
I have hardly any pictures of me pregnant. Not saying I'm too upset about that!! But it would be nice to have a few, so this is definitely a good idea!
Post a Comment