Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Edelweiss

My talented sister made these super cute jumpers for my girls and I can't get get over how cute they are in them! So of course I needed to do a little mini photo shoot of them after church this week, (before the weather turns on us for good.) I had the song "Edelweiss" stuck in my head all day because, well, just look at them! All we needed was an Austrian mountain top for these photos and it would have been complete. ;)
She's the goofiest.



4 comments:

Tanya Hanamaikai said...

Too cute!!

Max and Rebecca said...

Your sister is so talented....and so are you! The photos are awesome! Also, Edelweiss is one of Miles' favorite bedtime songs so we enjoyed listening to this.

4boyzmdmom said...

Those jumpers ARE really cute, and the photos with the beautiful autumn colors--lovely!! Edelweiss is one of my favorite songs, too. :)

Erinlizabeth said...

These kids make everything look good...