Wednesday, June 1, 2016

In Town

A couple weeks ago my family came into town! My parents were here for a long weekend and then Erin, Dan, and Ginny were here all week. Which was awesome except the girls got super sick the last few days they were here and we were not able to see them. :(  

But enough of that sad tale, here are some stories from the good times. 
First we got to go to the mountains with my parents and have a picnic. We also counted this as our attempted hike for the week. We explored around and got messy so it works. :)
Oh and so okay, my sister is amazing and made these amazing cute shirt for the girls! June's has Jasmin and Hazel's has Ariel.
June's is quite the sweet big sister. 

Photo by Bucka
Also, a side note: I get asked all the time by friends and strangers if I braid or crimp my hair. I do not. I shower and don't brush it. I just got lucky with these easy waves! 
 
And then we found all the mud....
Hazel was obsessed.

It's always fun for the grandparents to read some bed time stories.

And be smothered at church by their granddaughters.

We also went to the farm. 
And the Curiosity Museum

My grandparents and parents came over for dinner one night and we played with this silly app

Ginny passed out on our couch one day.

I also decided to add here that that same week was Buck's brother's 30th birthday and we all went and had dinner at this fancy place in the mountains with Buck's family.

And I already mentioned this one in this post but we did have a girls outing to see the play Sleeping Beauty.

But then the sicknesses hit full force.
getting some fresh air while sick

The last night Dan and Erin were at least able to come over and hang out after bedtime. 
I'm grateful they were able to come visit that week. It's always nice to have someone to hang out with! It's been so nice having Buck's family here and I have plans to trick my family into moving here also! Then it will be perfect. :) 


4 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

I think Hazel and Miles' first date should be mud wrestling! Yup!
Also, I love love love the photo of June comforting Hazel and the one right after of Hazel and your mom! Beautiful!!

Adrian said...

I love when family comes to visit! Great excuse to get out and play.

4boyzmdmom said...

Family time is the best!! I'm excited that we will get some family time soon! :) I'm also excited to spend some time in those Utah mountains again!

Lillybet said...

Ha ha, playing in the mud is the best.