After ages of threatening to cut her long luscious hair if she didn't stop crying and whining when it was time to brush it, June finally decided that it was actually a logical solution. One day she said, "Okay mom, cut it! Short like daddy's!" She was DONE having to have her hair brushed.
So we set a day and compromised with the length. So before that day I made sure to do a crown braid one last time and then for her dance recital we did long pretty curls.
She's cute.
June was excited for her hair cut. When we got there the stylist was asking me all these questions about how I wanted her hair and finally I was like, "Listen, as you can see I haven't cut my hair in a very long time. Just do something cute." Haha When I write that out it sounds really rude but I promise I said it in a joking way. ;)
ANYWAY.
I turned to Hazel for one second and turned back around and it had been chopped already in the back! GASP.
But you should have seen the look of happiness on June's face when she saw her new hair cut in the mirror. It was the best. And I'll admit, she looks adorable, not that I was ever worried about that! And I'll also admit I'M excited not to have to brush it so much this summer.
4 comments:
It looks so good, perfect for a new little kindergartner! Also, I'm impressed with your crown braids..maybe if I have a girl someday I will learn how to do that!
I really love it! Perfect summer length.
Very cute hair cut! I remember wearing curlers like that when I was a little girl. I always had beautiful curls for Sundays.
So cute. She looks more grown up.
Post a Comment