Thursday, October 22, 2015

Scarecrow Fesitval

Last week Thanksgiving Point Gardens held a two day Scarecrow Festival. It was like a festival of trees where different people from the community dressed up different ones and then there was voting for the best one. I thought this sounded like a great festival to go to. Apparently so did about 1 million other moms and it was insanely crowded. Yet somehow, we had a good time and I don't regret going. We all enjoyed the scarecrows and creativity! 
(We went with my friend Adrian and her kids. I forgot my camera so she sent me some photos she took and I took some with my phone. So any photos you see here that were obviously taken with a nice camera, were taken by Adrian. The phone ones, me. End disclaimer.)


 

At the end of the path it opens up to a huge amphitheater and we didn't feel so crowded anymore.
 But June was "sleeping" so she didn't get out and run over the hills like Hazel and I did.
Next time I hope they make this event a week long thing or something! But we enjoyed it! The end.

3 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

That does seem neat! Did the girls pick their favorites?

Lillybet said...

Wow, so many scarecrows.

4boyzmdmom said...

Who knew you could do so many things with scarecrows?