Where on earth did September go?! I have no idea but while it was filled with Maine and other adventures already blogged about, it also had random events worthy of this photo dump.
To start it out, here are some photos that my friend Adrian and I took. I feel that no further explanation is needed.
Family time. Hazel loves Ben's girlfriend, Lauren. We all do!
Turned my back for one minute in the store and Hazel lined up her army of stuffed animals.
Hazel also started swimming lessons! She's really loving it, especially when she gets to jump off the edge!
A fun day at the aquarium. Hazel touched the sting ray!
There was hardly anyone there this day and it was so amazing.
Went to the garden for some tomatoes, discovered they were missing. Found them in the fairy house... hmmm
We need a bigger car.
I'm surrounded by cuddle bugs and I am not complaining.
June is always "finding treasures" and I love it. She involves Hazel too and it's the best.
Morning cuddles
And now for some slightly alarming photos of our family
ihop family dinner
Letting the girls dig and play in the garden dirt.
The patio that Buck and his dad put in! It's so nice to have!
Leaves falling but... still sandal weather.
June wanted to wear all the lobster things. And then she found this headband to go with it.
Seriously, even when the kids are napping I still can't go pee alone.
Chalk drawings on the new patio!
Some travel photos from Maine. I never tire from the views!
Can you feel the love, Toni?
And now for some more alarming, but mostly cute photos of just Hazel. I can't stop looking at the pirate ones! hahaha!
Well, so long September!



4 comments:
Pirate Hazel!! And I'm so excited for your patio! And, your aquarium looks amazing!
I have seen some of these photos before and of course I love all of the Disney ones but I had to crack up over Hazel lining the animals up at the store and the missing tomatoes in the Fairyhouse. Life is so simple for kids. I really wish sometimes I could be a kid again when life seemed so simple and so full of every possibility.
No further explanation is necessary? Hahaha! Not that far from our typical hangout I suppose. ;) Also, I did not realize Hazel's class was a mommy and me class. Where did you take it? I really want to get Elora into swim lessons this next year and have no idea where to take her.
All those Disney photos are so funny!
Post a Comment