I wont lie to you, there is so much I want to write right now about life recently, but I am so overwhelmed I don't even know where to start. So okay, let's focus on Jade's wedding! It happened! And it was great!
The week of was crazy, but in good ways. Lots of family came into town and so there were things like girls night at Sushi.
Buck's relatives have always made me feel so included and truly like family.
And after a week of dinners and getting our nails done and such, it was the big day!
I got to take this photo of Jade at the hair salon while she was all fresh and pretty!
And then I got an up-do and I was SO happy with it. Amazing right?
The temple ceremony was wonderful. The spirit was so strong there, it felt like the walls were holding their breath. I am grateful for the knowledge and hope that I have in Christ and the beautiful life it gives! I'm so excited for Jade and Curtis.
Shenanigans outside the temple afterwards. It was a hot day!
And... the rest of the day I don't have many photos to account for since I was not the photographer and decided to take that break. I have some from the luncheon but that's for another post. The reception was so beautiful though and turned out perfect. The location was amazeballs (I told myself never to use that term again, yet here I am.) It was on a ridge over looking the valley and mountains.
I also sang the first dance song with one of their cousins! It was so special to be apart of. I'm glad I was able to do that! Here's a video here:
I did, however, get my camera out for the amazing sunset! Here are some photos from that!
Cousin Allie
Ben, my brother in law
With his girl friend Lauren
Hazel!
And to end here is this photo Ben sent me of the girls snitching cake while they were in their pajamas. I really hope the photographer (hey Adrian) got some photos of them in their dresses all cute and stuff because I feel so weird not having any! ACK!
ANYWAY- It was a wonderful day. Jade and Curtis get home from their honeymoon TONIGHT. They were in Hawaii so with this day and that honeymoon I'd say they have had a pretty great start to their marriage :)









3 comments:
I love that June made a cake for the lunch! Also, don't worry about cute pics of the girls. There are a bunch. I feel kind of bad. I took way more photos of June and Hazel than any of the other kids :)
I wish I got an "up do" when I got married. I never even thought of it! That is a beautiful location. I'd love to see more pictures!
Congrats to Jade! I was laughing so hard at the first pic of Ben and Hazel!
Post a Comment