Sunday, June 7, 2015

Lately- May Flowers

At the beginning of May June helped me to make some paper cones and fill them with flowers. We took them around and surprised some people in our neighborhood for May Day! We bought the white flowers but found the rest on the side of the road. It was a good experience for us. June loved knocking on the doors and then running away as fast as she could. June also gave one to someone walking down the road.
Best photo we could get, may day outfits. ;)

Usually I go grocery shopping in the evenings or on Saturdays so that I can go alone. If not we end up like this:

Backyard views:

Late night date night. Went to a late movie showing of the new Avenger's movie. It was weird to be out and about at the same time as the moon.

Surrounded by constant cuddle bugs. And I'm not complaining at all.

I stole a lot of flowers last month. Just from parking lots and abandoned fields and what nots. ;)
From my yard!

I am Jade's matron of honor! So I got to go along for the food tasting. I didn't mind....
I spent an evening laughing and crying about these fish. I HAD NO IDEA SUCH A THING EXISTED!!!!!! HAHA!!!! FLYING FISH! 
FISH!


Some photos from the sick days :
 

More mountain adventures:

Wishing she was a big girl every week at June's class.

We found the best book at the library recently. June likes to sit with us and have us read her easy chapter books and this one was the perfect combination of story and illustrations. And the writing was great!
Ice cream escape

June and Abe bonding over their obsession with the lizard.

Birthday surprise for a friend

Walk through the park while waiting on my doctor's appointment:


June wanted Hazel to wear the Rapunzel dress. I was laughing all day about it. She was just so little in it and... so bald. haha!

I love the towers June builds.

Princess board game

Hazel's first time on a horse! She was kind of impressed, kind of not.
But it was a baby animal birthday bash at the farm and they had free cake!

Hazel's first time holding Whiskey. She liked him!

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit. We were sick but we still had fun.
At my grandparent's home:

The flowers from my grandma's garden. Amazing!

Dinosaur museum!

Evening family walk:

Mornings:

After a temple night Buck and I found this soda shop with SO MANY sodas to choose from.

I ended up with this one because it was pretty and Buck got a ginger beer float that burned his throat.

Back on the ponies again!

And I got to milk a cow! First time ever and it was a life goal so I finally checked another one off. June took some photos for me, and to her credit it's not her fault they are all hazy, something was smudged on my phone.

Costco baby.

3 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

The photos of Hazel! All of them! I love that age! Your girls are such beauties!

Lillybet said...

Again so many fun pictures. I like the ones with June and the dandelion in her hair and when she and Abe are watching the lizard. And I like the one where Hazel is hugging your belly.

4boyzmdmom said...

Great idea for May day...I think it's sad no one really celebrates it anymore! Lots of cute pictures! Love the one of you and June with the cake! And of the cuddle buddies, and of June & Hazel in their princess dresses! Oh, and June built a great tower!