Some people say that having kids will drive a wedge between lovers, that it will grow a distance in your marriage.
I say that having kids only amplified my love for Buck. It turned our milk chocolate marriage into rich dark chocolate. Seeing him as a father is a gift I never knew existed, and one that is unlike any other.
And seeing the love these girls have for their daddy is the absolute best. It's fair to say that we're all pretty obsessed with him.
Hey Buck,
Thanks for being a great husband and father and kitchen-room dancer.
Thanks for being a great everything.





5 comments:
How amazing our these pictures?!
And yes, we got good ones. I don't know what I would have done if Scott wasn't such an amazing dad.
Love these!
I love these so much...and yes Buck is an amazing dad!
What beautiful pictures! It's great to see a whole new side of the man you fell in love with when he becomes a dad!
Daughters need a father who love and play with them and June and Hazel are lucky to have such a dad. Isn't it daunting to think sometimes how many children don't have such an opportunity.
Post a Comment