Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Devil's Number

I am only posting because I just saw that my blog now has 666 posts and that seemed like a very unlucky and unsafe number of posts to have up. So now this makes it 667 posts. Fhew.

And while I'm here, I hope you all know that I'm sorry if I ever sound like an idiot or a brat. Sometimes I hear people scoff at people's blogs or articles, making fun of them and the way they read it well yeah, the person sounds like a real jerk. But if I read that same post in a different voice in my head then the person sounds like a normal person just trying to talk about life or something.

Okay I'm probably not making any sense. Really I just hope that you never read my blog with a voice or air of thinking I am better than anyone or that I think I'm super awesome and have life all figured out or something. I know this is the risk I take by having an open blog but yeah, I  hope you all know that I simply like to throw my thoughts up here sometimes and obviously I throw a whole lot of photos on here. But I'm just trying to get by in life like the rest of you. I never mean any harm. I'm never trying to be passive aggressive and target anyone in a post or writing.

So yeah. Just a little FYI. And to clear the 666 thing off.
Okay. I feel better now.

Peace.

3 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

This is funny, and you cant help it that you're super awesome and an amazing writer!

Tanya Hanamaikai said...

Confirming your innocence in post 666...I don't know, Anna! ;) Anyone who takes your posts the wrong way doesn't appreciate you right anyway! You're da coolest, that's all : )

4boyzmdmom said...

I know what you're saying. I often worry about how I'm wording things or how things are coming out when I write in my blog. Because like you said...tone of voice can change everything, and you can't tell what the tone of voice is when you are reading instead of listening. :)