A) It's been super warm here and it's December! Did you read that people? 55 degree days in DECEMBER. I've died and gone to mild winter heaven. Oh yes, they say "but it will bring a bad drought!" but all the other winters when it was cold and snowed and snowed they still said "Oh! We are in such a bad drought!" So make it warm I say!
B) Because of this warmth we have gone outside to be outside. One of these recent outings was a simple day at the park.
C) I bought Hazel a super funny/cute white bear hat. I hope you appreciate it as much as I do.
D) I don't know why June was even wearing her coat.
E) This was the first day, believe it or not, that June finally went down a slide all by herself! Christmas miracles all around I tell you.






4 comments:
I was convinced that hat was amazing but the last picture in C). really nailed it.
Brave June!
Oh my goodness, those pictures of Hazel are to die for. For some reason I was laughing at that one with her arms straight out in front of her. That cautious nature of June will hopefully be a blessing in her life because hopefully she will think twice in making decisions in life and if it's A decision between something right or wrong she will make the decision to do the right thing.
I'm loving this warmth, even if it means global warming :) you have to see the good in everything right?
It is so cold here. I'm jealous!! And yeah...don't listen to those whiners about the drought. There's always someone who isn't happy when the winter is mild, but I am not one of those people. I'm with you!
PS--thank you for commenting on my blog. It's fun to get comments sometimes!
Post a Comment