This year I got the idea for our costumes while reading June one of her bed time stories. It seemed to fit our family perfectly right now. So without further adieu I present:
Goldie Locks and the Three Bears
So for tomorrow when I wear this costume again I'm thinking that I need to find a way to make myself more plump.... mama bear needs more meat! My sister said that it kind of looked like my apron was a surf board in this photo so...
This is a traditional photo we take every year because each time Buck has a mask on.
Then we had Sleeping Beauty and her crew.
The blue fairy did NOT want to wear her hat
Then we had The Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf
And some money burglars came to join the fun as well.
We used to mix and mingle the characters to tell a story but everyone was done by that point. Except Goldie Locks and Sleeping Beauty
The sunset dressed up too.
Afterwards we all went to eat at Denny's. Then that was about it. We had some pumpkin donuts and cider at home but really it was just bed time.
Check out the other years! Click the link above each photo.































6 comments:
It was fun Anna! And you forgot year four with bucks bird mask!
Oh how I miss this! I really want to relive that first year and dress up our kids as avatars and you can have little banana and gorilla children. Maybe for the 10 year anniversary....2020? Or maybe next year so I can still force my kids to wear a loin cloth!
These turned out so fun! I am sad we had to miss it!
I don't know why, but I'm so happy that you got to see Carrie. I guess I've been feeling that you've been missing each other. Maybe because I read both of your guys blogs?
This is the best tradition! Love seeing all your costumes back to back!
Awesome costumes and pictures!
Post a Comment