Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Disney World! --Magic Kingdom

It seems a little crazy but... we went to Disney world just 3 months after we went to Disneyland. But in our defense this is because the Land was with my family and the World was with Buck's family. I guess both of our families just really like Disney. Who can blame them?

A little history to add to the explanation is that back when we told our parents that we were pregnant with Hazel, in separate conversations after hearing the due date of March, they said, "Oh we wanted to go to Disneyland/DisneyWorld in April!" It was funny. So the trips got put into different months but they still happened!

So anyway, travel isn't fun but the girls did really well. 


The first day we went to the Magic Kingdom.

We kind of floundered around a bit trying to get our footing on finding the right rides and such but once we figured it out things were pretty good!





Tales with Belle.

June introduced herself as "Ivory June Harrison." Such a formal girl.
We got to eat lunch in the new castle- it was just like the ball room from Beauty and the Beast and so awesome.
Ah, the romance

June wasn't spoiled one bit.
 Princesses! Twirling, checking out shoes, hugs- it was a dream come true.
 She even got a big kiss from Rapunzel!
 

Statues...

Buck was feeling jealous

Hazel jazzing up the joint



My crew.

Is she a teenager already?

Not sure throwing her into the air will liven her up when she's an actual teen though...


Hazel was awesome. The whole week all we had to do was pick different leaves and give them to her

The best treat!

This was the only day June took a good nap. Sleepy feet
Ride selfie

Nursing in line for Pirates of the Caribbean- because there's nothing I wont do for pirates
June and Hazel both rode the pirate ride and did well!

Some scattered cell phone photos from everyone
Hahaha. HAZEL! 

The Main Street Electrical Parade!

Can you find the hidden Mickey in this photo?

We left the park LATE and didn't get back to the hotel till like midnight. Party hard.

7 comments:

Carrie Lynn said...

Every photo of Hazel has me squealing over here. And oh my gosh those pictures with June and Cinderella?! Kill me.
Also, Ben's Splash Mountain selfie is amazing.

Tanya Hanamaikai said...

My favorite is Hazel's parade face :D

Max and Rebecca said...

I love this so much and all your pictures make me want to go back..with you guys of course! I love that June introduced herself as Ivory, I love that Hazel was in a good mood. You have a pretty great family!

Lillybet said...

Well I have already commented on some of your photos but is the hidden Mickey that you asked about under the drivers seat on the coach? Do I get a prize if I am right?

Erinlizabeth said...

I CAN'T FIND THE HIDDEN MICKEY!!!!!

Erinlizabeth said...

I CAN'T FIND THE HIDDEN MICKEY!!!!!

4boyzmdmom said...

I couldn't find him either.

We have GOT to take Seth here someday! Poor deprived kid! :)