Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Fall Flirting

While I originally feared that this fall was going to be cold and awful, it has ended up being perfect weather most of the days. Not sure what went wrong with the month of August.... but this October has been the bomb dot com.

Lately I feel like we don't leave the house very often because now I'm juggling two kids naps at different times and it's been confusing and consuming. So the other day when we got out to the duck park for a short time I felt like 1 million $$. Fresh air and sun have got to be some of the most healing elements on this earth.




And June is a flirt already! She was ecstatic to do these photos. She talks about how she and Rio are going to get married one day. Yes June, maybe one day. But not yet.
June said one day,  "Rio! We are going to get married!"
To which Rio replied, "I don't want to... I want to stay with my mom."
Good luck Rio, good luck.

This girl... she's trouble- she's all about romance and "true loves." Her Uncle Ben was her true love for a long time but lately she only has eyes for her daddy and gets rather upset when I tell her that he's my "true love." Guess I'll wait my turn.

3 comments:

Adrian said...

haha! These are adorable.

Tanya Hanamaikai said...

Hopefully, "stay with my Mom" means I'll get a say in how he learns to treat all the future ladies! Or...lady...we'll see how strong that grip of June's is! ;)

4boyzmdmom said...

That Rio is one handsome little boy...June has great taste! Our October has been wonderful too. :)