It was in this whimsical and magical backyard. There were stone paths and flower gardens and herbs. There were vintage buildings with tea sets and plants and a green house with a parlor. There was even a goat pen with with a chandelier in it. Then they added a ton of little fairy homes all around to discover with lots of details. We got some ice cream and some "real" fairies came to visit and sprinkle fairy dust. There was also face painting but the real house wives of Utah County showed up for that it was a little bit too much of a high stress, my-child-needs-her-face-painted-NOW kind of environment so we decided against that. June was happy to spin her wings around barefoot on the grass so we did that instead....
Overall it was cute and worth it because of the cause. It was a little intense trying to keep up with June while I had Hazel strapped to me. I would rather have just taken June on a little date alone. Oh well, live and learn! (and avoid the face painting!)
(and I could have photographed the details of this place all day but like I said, we kind of barley made it out alive so these few will have to do.) :)
Fhew!







8 comments:
this looks epic!
Also: did you do that braid in June's hair? TEACH ME
So magical! I am bummed we missed this. Dang teething! Also, I somehow missed that this was an adoption fund raising one time thing. No next year :(
Too cool!! People come up with the best ideas!! Everything looks beautiful :)
Over the past few weeks June has just started to look so much older! Her face is different... I think she's losing all her baby fat or something... MAKE HER STOP GROWING!
Amazing party! And I'm impressed you took pictures at all! What a great mom you are!
I'm glad you didn't miss it! and your photos are still excellent!
How much fun is this? Right up your alley. That is the first time I have seen those wings on June and I had to laugh because you are right in that they are quite small. Nonetheless they are still cute. Got to love the Internet when the description doesn't match the actual product :-)
Very fun! But too bad about the too intense moms. How do people come up with these ideas for their yards? Or the money to actually create them, once they get the idea?
Post a Comment