Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Buck's Graduation- celebrate good times, come on!

After we got home from Buck's graduation ceremony (see previous post) we were able to go home and hangout as a family. Which was nice because a few hours later a BIG surprise showed up!

 I don't know why but like a year ago I decided I wanted to do this to surprise Buck when he graduated. This company was a pain to work with( so avoid American Limo in Provo, you know, if you're ever in the market....) but I'm happy it all worked out. I wish I had a photo of the look on Buck's face when he saw that sucker drive up in front of our house.


Even though we had June's car seat in with us, we ended up letting her roam around. She had the time of her life! The rest of us relaxed and enjoyed the ride.




The limo dropped us off at Temple Square in Salt Lake City. Before our dinner reservations we were able to look around some of the grounds and man alive they did not disappoint! All those flowers are beyond amazing and into words that do not exist to describe the beauty and wonder of it all.






Then we went to dinner at The Roof restaurant. It's a pretty fancy place that none of us had been to before so that was fun.







After our feast we all went and walked around City Creek mall for a little bit. There have been proms lately and so there were a lot of girls dressed up and June was going crazy at all the "princesses," especially when she saw "Belle." This made both of their nights. :)


So basically it was the perfect day for Buck's graduation. I am happy that he could have a whole day to feel special and proud of what he has accomplished. Not just in the past couple of years but in his life.

I love you Buck! I hope that you will continue to share your life with others so that you can be the inspiration for them that you are for me and those who know you.

:)

4 comments:

Dayna said...

Is it even possible to hook up a carseat in a limo, do they have seatbelts?

4boyzmdmom said...

I have never been in a limo. Really need to do that someday. We really missed out celebrating with Frank graduated. We moved to New York right away and he was anxious to get on the road so we would have time to visit his sister on the way...she had been in a devastating car crash just 4 months before. So he didn't even attend his commencement or convocation...we were cleaning our apartment instead! I felt bad about it at the time and I still do but it's what he wanted. I guess we just had an epic road trip (Utah to Arizona to North Carolina to New York) with two kids age two and under instead!

4boyzmdmom said...

*when*, not with

Adrian said...

That looks so fun! You are great at surprises! Where was Hazel? No limo rides for the bb?