Secondly, I can't get over how much June and Hazel look alike, so I decided to put some photos to the test. When I recently showed these both to a friend she thought they were the same baby, whereas I can now clearly see the differences between the two. What do you think?
Can you guess who is June and who is Hazel?
(also worth noting, Hazel is a little bit older in her photo than June was at the time of hers)
Top: June
Bottom: Hazel


4 comments:
This is amazing. And the top one is June. Auntie Carrie knows.
Making kids is awesome! :)
I could tell, although I'm not sure if it's because I remember seeing that top picture before or if I could tell the difference between Buck in both pictures. They really do look so much alike!
They definitely look like sisters, but I can see differences. I also picked out Hazel as being in the bottom photo. Is that the same guy in the background of both pictures? ;)
Post a Comment