Saturday, December 21, 2013

December Update

Time for my iPhone photos to give an update on the events they've been seeing lately.

1) This sunset. People. These photos are from my phone and not edited in any way. I even stopped at a Walmart parking lot to capture it. Walmart Parking lot. In Decemeber. That's how important these colors and lights were. May your days be merry and bright.

 


2) June and I went to the Charles Dickens "festival" with Adrian and Elora. I say "festival" because it was really a vendor convention decorated in old fashioned times. But we kind of knew what we were in for and wanted to get out of the house anyways.


(These next two photos were not taken with my phone... Adrian had her camera there.)

They had a pretty cool Santa there and he smiled and waved right at June and she got the biggest smile on her face. But the real highlight was seeing this "princess." As we were leaving Queen Victoria was there and June audibly GASPed and ran up and gave her a hug. We haven't even pushed the whole princess thing but it seems most girls become obsessed no matter what.


3) For Buck's work party this year we were treated with the "Dueling Pianos" and fancy food. It's a funny thing because they play songs by request and there is a battle for who wins what song will be played and you can make people go up and dance or sing. At one point they said they needed some people to come up on the stage and shake their booties and nobody was budging... so... I went up there in all my pregnant glory. Thankfully others finally came up as well so I did not have to shake my booty alone... It was worth it to see Buck turn bright red.

4) The night after that we got to go on another date! My mom won tickets to the Mormon Tabernacle choir Christmas concert but couldn't come so we got her tickets. It was amazing! They know how to put on a show... so epic! And before we were able to see the lights at Temple Square. And take some blurry dark photos with my phone...





Jolly times.

3 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

That is the weirdest "face in hole" set-up I've ever see?
And why did Buck not take booty shaking pictures..or did he...?

4boyzmdmom said...

Oh...so jealous you got to go to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert!! And those sunset photos? Wow!

Adrian said...

haha! I put festival in quotes on my post about it too. You cant win them all I guess. Also, I love that you went on stage and started dancing.