Sunday, December 15, 2013

Gingerbread

So maybe I've got a thing for gingerbread. 




And maybe also for my little gingerbread helper.






And maybe this is most terrifying gingerbread family. Ever.

I may do somethings well but making cookies look pretty apparently isn't one of them.  At least they taste amazing, right?

5 comments:

audrey said...

I am the worst commenter ever these days. But I am loving your posts! June's playhouse!! Your TREE!!!

Max and Rebecca said...

When did June get so old? And the playhouse house is brilliant. We still haven't put lights outside our house because Max wont let me go on a ladder this year!

Carrie Lynn said...

I don't think you should ever take down the lights over your flower picture in your kitchen. It makes everything look so magical.
Except for maybe that gingerbread family haha! ;)

4boyzmdmom said...

June in that apron! So precious!! And that gingerbread playhouse looks better than my house.

Adrian said...

Cutest baker and gingerbread house ever! Darling idea to do that. I bet June loved it.