Thursday, August 1, 2013

Gardening Gloves

I don't know if you're all aware of this, but wearing gardening gloves is a pretty cool thing to do. June was kind of helping out but mostly getting bored the other night as we tried to rid our garden of the demon weed (aka "Morning glory." But what an inappropriate name. Should be "savage monster" or "choking weeds of death") And anyway once I let her put my gloves on she was all business.









So far we have harvested tomatoes, squash, collards, spinach, green beans, onions, spearmint, basil, rosemary, and lemon thyme. And lots of weeds. Lots and lots of weeds....

3 comments:

Tanya Hanamaikai said...

Ha ha, what? You didn't aspire to become a weed harvester? ;) Saying June was all business couldn't be more true! She's the boss of those weeds for sure!

Erinlizabeth said...

You always did love pulling weeds... And June looks like such a "real" person here! Gah!

4boyzmdmom said...

I just ate some of your squash the other day...delicious!!!