Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Easter is almost over. And it's kind of sad because it's my favorite holiday. A lot more than Christmas- in terms of spiritual feelings. But I wont go off on that rant. All I will say is that I love this day and all the deep and personal feelings it gives me.

And the silly traditions are fun too.
Like dying eggs.

June really wanted the colored eggs...

Can you find the "hidden Mickey"?


And Easter baskets. Although I have nothing against bunnies and candy, I also tried to get gifts that were spiritual. And since this is my blog and I feel like only a few of you read it, I documented the baskets for our benefit in looking back one day.


I realize maybe it's weird to have the naked juice behind the statue... but it is what it is...



June was cute about it all. She loved the eggs and the egg hunt with all her (my) cousins.




Once June discovered that there were jelly beans in the eggs, the hunt was over and she was content to sit on Buck's shoulders and stuff sugar into her mouth....

And of course, we got all gussied up. I actually won a giveaway and was able to get this new dress!





Happy Easter!


3 comments:

audrey said...

Love your dress!

Adrian said...

Cute dress! Shabby Apple?

4boyzmdmom said...

It looks warm there...I'm so jealous! Love the dress; it is beautiful on you!