Today it is this guy's birthday:
And I hope it's a happy one because it marks the beginning of the last year of his twenties.
So, he's kind of old. (okay, not really.)
29 Things I Love about Buck
1) That his name is Buck.
2) His wonderful full, black hair. Totally sexy.
3) How he dresses. (except that orange and that red shirt. You know I hate those Buck)
4) His passion and excitement for the degree he is in and how hard he works at it
5) But yet how much time he still gives to me and June, despite a full time internship and school
6) He just built us a new coffee table and now he keeps coming in the living room to admire it and he gets all Mr. Feeny on me and starts giving metaphors for life from working with wood.
7) That he makes me huge breakfasts on the weekends
8) How he devotes his Sundays to church and family time- no homework!
9) How much he knows the Scriptures and stuff. He teaches me things everyday!
10) The kind of dad he already is. He loves his baby girl
11) And the fact that he loves children- especially babies. He will hold any baby and sing to it. He's a sap. And he wants a lot more kids than I do.
12) He hugs me all the time.
13) That he writes me love letters
14) The fact that he is considering Armenia in the (very) near future.
15) How much he loves his dog and how he takes care of him.
16) His main concern in life is to take care of his family
17) Anybody remember that he can paint? Yeah, I love that.
18) His love of sci-fi. (sorry, Buck, secret's out)
19) That he keeps motivating and pushing me to learn and grow in my interests and talents. He lets me teach him new things I learn in photoshop and takes time off so I can do photo shoots and he would stay home Wednesday morning to watch June while I went to singing lessons. These are only a couple of the many examples
20) He will listen to me talk for hours. AND he let me read him all of my journals! Crazy guy.
21) His vacation self. He is so relaxed and fun. Leaves his phone and just hangs out and goes with things.
22) Every night he says "This was an excellent dinner."
23) When my cat has a hard day, he's nice to him and pets him and calls him "buddy" or "pal." (because normally him and Miso have an understanding that they fight for my attention)
24) He lets me warm the house up really warm during the winter
25) He gave me and June our own tree swings
26) He sings his favorite hymns to June at night as lullabyes
27) Everyday I still admire and love my wedding ring and what he did so that he could get it for me debt free.
28) Which brings me to how hard he works at our budget and his plans and concerns to get rid of the student loans once it's time
29) How good looking he is, especially with his goatee. ;)
One day, when he turns a million years old I will still be able to make a list of things I love about him that equal the years. Easy. What was hard today was stopping at 29. :)
Happy Birthday!
xoxoxoxoxo

6 comments:
Now that's one lovely Ever After :)!!!!! Happiest Birthday, Buck!
I would agree that you two are quite well suited for each other and I am so glad that you have found joy and happiness in your relationship.
Happy Birthday, Buck! Anna, you made my day with the Mr. Feeny reference. :)
Happy birthday Buck!! I have no doubt that your lovely wife and daughter are going to spoil you today!!
That's a fun idea! Happy Birthday Buck!
sweet! you will be so glad you posted this when your life gets crazier and you can't blog as much as you want! Happy Birthday (late) Buck!
Post a Comment