Saturday, February 16, 2013

Nickelcade

For one of our outings, I decided to venture to the Nickelcade with June. It turned out to be a great idea. For the most part. I mean, June was in heaven- raging around pushing bright and colored buttons, being surrounded by flashing lights and sounds. She got to drive a car and win treats. The only problem came when I had to put the dang tickets into the counting machine and she ran off somewhere I couldn't see her. I obviously opted to find June and risk my tickets being stolen. But praises be! - nobody took our winnings. So it was a fun and cheap thing to do in the winter.




Searching for more nickels
Counting our tickets

 The loot.


4 comments:

Erinlizabeth said...

I want to go...

Lillybet said...

I love the moment with the Lion!

RAQ said...

I have never been, but you almost make me want to go! fun!

4boyzmdmom said...

Where do you find all these places? Do you live in the same Utah that I grew up in?!