Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

In case you didn't know this- I love holidays and celebrating AND the commercialism. I've always loved Valentine's day, even when I was a teenager and never dating anyone. I mean, it's a holiday full of pink stuff and glitter and candy and love. What could be better?

So far it's been a great holiday.








I hope that today you find someone just as cute or handsome to dance with for your Valentines Day.



Happy Valentines Day!

8 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

So cute, and yes, I will dance with some cute and handsome gentlemen today!

Jaron and Kellie Holt said...

Awe! Cute!

Aubrionna Robison said...

June is so stinkin adorable! These pictures are so cute, they put a smile on my face :)

amynicole said...

I love the hand/finger holding twirls!

Tanya Hanamaikai said...

I knew you'd have a darling V-day post! ;)

Adrian said...

These are darling! It was great seeing you yesterday. I hope your shoot goes well this weekend!

4boyzmdmom said...

Yes, so I say this every time...but those pictures are awesome!

RAQ said...

darling!