So legit
See that one that is almost on the bulls-eye? That was ME
Bulls-eye! (Okay so maybe I put this one in with my hands...)
Afterwards we got some frozen yogurt. Because I keep craving it.
It was fun to experience something new together and for a chance to distract Buck from hitting the bulls-eye by pinching his rump. (too much information? nah)

6 comments:
Wow, where is this? What a great winter date idea!
Now I want to try. I have done that before and it is fun. And Buck must really love you especially when you're trying to ruin his perfect game:)
Oh my gosh!! Guess what! We were planning for our date this week and Max was like..."We should go do archery, I haven't done that since I was a kid." Great minds think alike!!
Also, I don't want you to think we are copying you when we do go!!
fun, what a great memory!
I would like to try that sometime. I'm pretty good at archery...on the Wii! ;)
Cool date!
Post a Comment