Gorgeous! Oh the loop is one of the things I miss most about Utah!
Cuuuuute shirt Anna
I love these of both of you and I am glad Alycia took some of you Anna. She took great ones of you and I like you hair in these for some reason.
Wow! This place is beautiful!
Oh, the golden sunlight shining through the leaves...love it! And you are two beautiful girls!
great photos!
These are absolutely beautiful but I just want you to know that Oregon has a lot of beautiful tree that you should come see. You can visit us while you're at it!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Gorgeous! Oh the loop is one of the things I miss most about Utah!
Gorgeous! Oh the loop is one of the things I miss most about Utah!
Gorgeous! Oh the loop is one of the things I miss most about Utah!
Cuuuuute shirt Anna
I love these of both of you and I am glad Alycia took some of you Anna. She took great ones of you and I like you hair in these for some reason.
Wow! This place is beautiful!
Oh, the golden sunlight shining through the leaves...love it! And you are two beautiful girls!
great photos!
These are absolutely beautiful but I just want you to know that Oregon has a lot of beautiful tree that you should come see. You can visit us while you're at it!
Post a Comment