Monday, October 29, 2012

The Power of Facebook

The other day I got on Buck's Facebook and wrote a status for him, as him. And it got more of a reaction than I planned:




So, as you may have read, that night when Buck got home he said, "What have you done? Now I have to go get you a surprise!" (So, in other words, my plan worked) and after June was in bed, away he went. And what did he come back with?


Yes. He handed me a sunken ship. I was mystified. But I didn't have long to wonder before he gave me more.

Photo obviously taken the next morning

A FISH TANK. 

A FISH TANK! He is so random! And now the past few days we have been debating back and forth if we're actually going to keep it. I say, "We don't have the money for it" and Buck says "Well this is all your fault, and now you can't return it." HA! Or he tells me how much June will love it or he makes this sad-handsome face and says, "You want to return my present...?"

So what do you think? Should we keep it and fill it with water and fish? (and a sunken plastic ship?)

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

I hope it's okay that I read your blog! :) I'm sorry I've never commented I just figured out how. Haha! I vote keep the fish! How fun! :) - Alyssa Eatchel

Brandilyn said...

i always want to change david's status to something like, "DANG brandilyn has a rockin' caboose!" but i know he would be mortified, so i usually just do, "my wife is so cool." which isn't even funny. next time i think i'll promise myself a surprise...

amynicole said...

Eh. Maybe you could keep it and draw or paint fishes with June instead of getting real ones...?

4boyzmdmom said...

All I have to say is...Frank talked me into getting a big fish tank once, promising that he would clean the tank. We had the tank for years & years and guess who never cleaned the tank? And guess who ended up cleaning it instead? But, that said, the fish are really cool to watch swimming around. Good luck!