.......
Does this title make you nervous? Do we have some unexpected news?
Yes.
Yes we do.
When Buck came home from work on Friday I had a surprise for him.
And what to his wondering eyes should appear?
YES! The newest member of our family! A Turtle! (or... Russian Tortoise is more accurate)
You see, ever since I've known Buck, and especially since we've been married, he has been stating on a regular basis that he wants a turtle. I was going to wait until Christmas but then I found a good deal and I couldn't pass it up. So one of his Christmas presents came a little early.
His name is Da Vinci. He is Buck's very own pet.
And he is the most intriguing thing to Miso. He cannot even handle it, his curiosity is on over drive these days. He follows Da Vinci around when he's out and then sits on his cage when he's in there.
And the other best part of the day?
As Buck walked in to find the large wrapped gift, I was surprised as he came in with these in his hands for ME. :)
Perfect and pink and fragrant roses.
So glad we like to surprise each other on the SAME DAY.

1 comment:
Sweet! Awesome combo of pets...
Post a Comment