It's just that I've actually been kind of busy. Which is new and exciting for me. Maybe found a job
MAYBE. But I wont say anything else about it unless it actually pans out. BUT I did, however, have another job this past weekend. Feels good to get paid something. I got to be the photographer for Amy's wedding, a friend since my first summer block of college. She was my roommate in my first apartment ever. She was older and wiser and
Carrie and I would sit at her feet and listen as she would give us tips on kissing boys. I guess I still have yet to try that York peppermint patty idea...
Anyways, I'm not the
best photographer and my camera is a dinosaur in the eyes of the digital world but thanks to my dad loaning me his new camera and borrowing his boss's digital flash, we got some great shots. :) I'm still editing many of them but here's a sample:
 |
| First look there are more in this sequence |
Hey. Did you know that I have a lousy photography blog too? If you're bored you can look. :)
http://annaalysephotography.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment