Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's a-MAZE-ing

I couldn't help my punny self. And besides, tis the season of corn mazes. At least over here. Do they have corn mazes on the east coast? Hmm. Anyway, I secretly hate corn mazes, I feel lost enough as it is, especially living in Utah now, so why go and pay to get more lost? I don't know but I also demand to go to one every year. It's just the right thing to do, being fall and all. And this year I have now been to two. Count em, TWO. One at night and one at sunset. The one at sunset was also for my sister's birthday, which you will also see photos of here, today.






They gathered around to hear Erin tell a story






I NAMED HIM "PORK"



My cousin Alycia made this for Erin



That was yesterday.

These were this weekend:





And I am officially all corn-mazed out for the season. 


1 comment:

4boyzmdmom said...

Yes, there are corn mazes out here on the east coast! Scott would sympathize with you...he got lost in a corn maze a few weeks ago and hated it.

You take beautiful photos, Anna!