Monday, June 8, 2026

Lately- May

 May photo dump time! 

Walks with Buck and dog sitting


Cute birds!


I finished it! 


Cool moon!




Can't help myself

Astrid!


Walks with friends

Did an event with my non profit! Partnered with Women of the World



We got Ethiopian food afterwards! 

Setting up a whole daycare and doctor office 

Fun new dress

I have a problem

Time with Winta

Took the kids to see this movie and they loved it! 

We see this guy running with this sign often in Eagle mountain. This day it was even raining! 

Rose has been taking acting classes at the Hale and loving it

Beautiful things on my walks


And beautiful friends

And.... a praying mantis egg sack that had just exploded with babies! 

Went to see The Wizard of Oz at the Ruth! 

Cute themed candies



Relief Society flower activity night


Beautiful sunrise! 


I never knew things could glow in the dark rainbow! 

Trying out some "junk journaling." 

School outdoor movie night date with Johnny


Giannina! 

Group date to Indian food!

Fat cat tummies


Mother's Day servers for my breakfast

Kind gifts and food







Mother's day walk




AI making us look good

hanging at the lake side with friends


Watermelon troll


Took some family photos for someone at the gardens

Hanging at the mall with Rose

New cat toy has been a hit with the cats. 

Hazel participated in the ward pinewood derby and won a couple heats! 

Walks with Millie


Hazel's cute art

Dance photo day! 

Worked hard on making the basement of the library look like a dinosaur cave for the summer of dinosaur theme! 





The weirdest egg ever! 


We went to see the olympic figure skaters on tour! 



Solo temple trip

I'm a sucker for cool packaging

Buck braved taking Hazel and a bunch of her friends to boba tea

Friend game night


Chef Johnny

When there are no chairs left at church


Sunday afternoons


Gifts for teachers for the end of the year. Got these for June's teachers

Rose's teacher (yes she has a cat we also got the hot dog for)

Johnny's teacher

Hazel's teacher

Rose and cute Capri auditioning together

Birthday night for Katie

I worked at several graduation ceremonies with this photography group.



More walks (or bike rides) 



The gang

Buck and I saw My Fair Lady at the Hale

I did some volunteer work taking photos of graduating refugee kids! 

End of school year dinner at Olive Garden! 

New owls at the owl tree! A mom and two babies! 




Family game night

I really should organize these together better. But here is another walk with Millie! ;) 


Crazy fire! It was a planned burn though so that's good!



My friend Christine's new dock! So fun! 

Kids these days are really ramping up their efforts with their lemonade stands! 

First week of summer and things looked like this everywhere

Taking bridal photos!




Pelicans! 


Buck 3D printed this fun version of battle ship

Where June is when she's supposed to be cleaning her room

Finally a relaxing night!


Johnny started baseball! 


June was in the river and lost her shoes in the mud and found a real coconut under the water. Never has there ever been a more "June" moment.

Unequal distribution of work load

Speaking of toasters: Johnny put bread in the toaster but left a bag of pop corn on top of it so a fire started. Thankfully Buck remembered we had a fire extinguisher and go tit out quick but there was a lot of damage! 


Are we sure that wasn't like 3 months? How was all of that in one?! 

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Wow, that is like a 3 month, month! Ok, so many things to comment on. Fire?!! Junk journaling, flowers, embroidery -- you are so crafty these days. Also, lots of photo shoots. And pins! I didn't know you collected those too. Mine are on my church bag. What do you do with yours? The AI photo got me for a second! haha! The June coconut story. The baby owls! And I probably have other stuff I could comment on. I guess this means we need to get lunch and catch up soon.