Guess what? I got to finally sing with the Tabernacle Choir! It's been a long time life goal of mine! I mean, I think I really hoped it would be in the way of joining the choir but hey, I worded it "Sing with the Tabernacle Choir" so this does totally count! My uncle is in the choir and last year we found out that members can bring guests, but it was reserved out till this year! So we signed up last April for this March. So we waited nearly a year! But it was worth the wait! I sang with the 1st sopranos and had a great time. It doesn't feel so intimidating now thinking about maybe trying out one day. :)
It was funny too. There was myself and my uncle Hans as guests and two other women. They treated us like star guests with a professional photographer and they introduced us to the choir and read our bios too. So kind but also funny and so not expected!
Buck and the kids also got to come watch and before they came in they also got to tour the conference center! It was a great evening.
And my phone photos. :)














No comments:
Post a Comment