Sunday, February 15, 2026

Happy Valentine's Day!

 What's not to like about a holiday that's filled with pink things and hearts and love? Buck and I don't use it as a romantic excuse, but we have instead spent the years making it a family holiday. And it's been the best.

Of course I decorated. Nevermind the fact that I lost a whole bag of new things I had bought. 😑



I got the kids some fun gifts and kept up on the tradition of putting them on their chairs in the morning.

June

Hazel

Rose

Johnny












We had pink heart pancakes

And I made a cake! 

That night we had a fancy dinner. We had steak, heart shaped pasta, asparagus, pink sourdough bread, strawberries and cream, and sparking rose drink with cotton candy sparkle bombs! 






haha


Usually I get them Valentine's cards and write a nice message but this year we filled these out for each kid and read them as dinner. We also did a quiz of questions about how Buck and I met and dated and some of our favorite things and memories. It was fun to see what the kids knew and to tell them stories that they didn't! 



For school the three younger kids made fun and creative boxes. They made them all on their own and had their own ideas! They didn't need ideas from the internet! 










Gifts for the teachers

Gift I got myself ;)





1 comment:

Adrian said...

I love the decor, dinner and the fun Valentine's boxes. Kids are so creative! It's the best!