Sunday, February 15, 2026

Galentines

 I feel like there were a lot of parties that I had to buy or make things for this month. haha

💝💖💗💘💞

First up was a Galentine's puzzle exchange party. I had a goal to bring the best puzzle and I'll be honest, I kind of think I nailed it. So many gasps upon someone opening mine. haha (Mine is the citrus one)





Then with another group of friends we did dinner and we each brought a $5 gift but we brought 6 of them and shared them with each other. It was fun! I got everyone a spring time tote bag so I was a bit off theme but everyone loved it haha


Then I was invited to a Galentines party where everyone showed up and make a Valentine's box and you also brought homemade Valentines to share with everyone. I am crazy and decided to make these fake little cake boxes. Buck and June helped and Hazel helped paint them. I am proud of how they turned out and they were a hit with everyone! 







Christa also did a hilarious thing and had AI turn photos of us each into men. Everyone was laughing so hard! 



1 comment:

Adrian said...

The boxes are so cute! Nice work! Also the AI men are hilarious. What a fun surprise for a girls night!