If, after seeing this post, you wonder if I'm a bit burnt out on life, the answer is YES. haha But not just from this past month, but because this is how all the months have been for decades. 😅 Mostly it's chalk full of good things, though, so really I can't complain. But I do feel tired. Grateful and tired. ;)
To start, obviously, a cat photo
Johnny has been doing flag foot ball so we have been going to those games and thankfully it's been pretty sunny most of the time!
Fun little barbecue with friends
Puzzles and General Conference and cuddles and cats
Got this guy out on a walk
Millie loves pops
I think the pediatrician is trying to get a certain message in our heads about how to eat
Bought myself some flowers
Saw Prince of Egypt at HCT
Johnny left two flowers for us on our bed. I love it so much
I got invited to go boating with some friends on a warm day and it was very therapeutic!
Cute Rose and her friend
Took the kids to a family program of the Utah Symphony! They liked it!
Went to the park afterwards
And came home and 3D printed pieces to make it a legit game. There's a sweet potato, a couch potato, and a hot potato and they are trying to get the french fry.
Family dinner at our house to celebrate Winta's adoption from last month
Game night with friends!
And... more Luna
Took Winta shopping and she loved Ross
Family movie night!
Lunch with Claire- I used to be her YW leader! Time is crazy
Friends' Bunco night
Walk with Amy
Johnny was reading to me his favorite book, Frog and Toad
And now- Astrid!
Saw this shirt and.....

Decided to go back and get it for Buck
A few things happened with my singing group! We got to record some music in a professional studio!
And sing the National Anthem at a couple different games!
Mascot gave me his hat! haha
And we had a lunch!
Rainbows on my music
Some spring decorations
Buck and I went on a spontaneous off roading date
April had a lot of friend birthdays! This was Jenny's birthday gathering
Then it was Christine's turn! Christa and I took her off roading up the mountain side and had a picnic and water colors
Then we did a neighbor game night for her too.

And then it was birthday lunch for Jennica!
More flag football! And Millie!
Rose wanted to go on a little date with me so we went to Noodles, her choice.
Some more Millie photos.
Late night diner run with friends. Haven't done that in forever!
Saying good bye to the girls' Irish Dance teacher and studio owner- they are moving across country and it's a HUGE bummer. We are having to switch studios and everything and it's just not the same.
I love how much they still love dress ups.
Temple date with Buck
Blooming trees!
Played Pickle ball for activity days!
Another date night! Buck and I went to the Utah Symphony and they played live music to the movie Pirates of the Caribbean while we watched the movie. It was super fun The audience was way into the movie too and laughing and cheering at everything. A Fun night.
Got to go see my friend Lisa present on women in church history. This is a great quote.
Girls helped sell bracelets at June's school's spring market.
June and her friend did some chalk art together also for the festival.
Buck and Johnny had a guys camp out and so we had the girl cousins over for a sleep over
And some photos from the camp out. Buck's dad and brothers and cousins went.
June brought in an old broken plastic cross bow she found outside and I told her to take it out because it probably had bugs in it and she fought me about it and three seconds later a spider drops out because I AM ALWAYS RIGHT. But then it scurried away fast and we couldn't find it but over the next couple weeks I'd see it up high and finally it was near me and we were able to catch it and release it back outside. haha
Strangly around that time my neighbor texted me about another spider that we have decided is cute. We went to visit and see it and it ended up biting a child SO that spider also got put back outside.... haha (the girl was fine!)
June let Rose put "scary make up" on her face and it was.... well, SCARY.
Cuties.
I love the snuggles!
Game night with friends
I love breakfast. This is avocado toast on homemade sour dough english muffin with feta cheese, blistered tomatoes, and balsamic glaze and then a plain yogurt with raw honey and chia seeds and fruit and granola and pumpkin seeds. I love it!
June stole my phone
I got a pizza hat and all the kids want it and it really went with Johnny's shirt.
And we've finally arrived at the end of this blog post! Life, as I said, is busy but good!


















































































































No comments:
Post a Comment