Thursday, May 29, 2025

Lagoon

 Summer break is off to a great start. Buck quit one job and got another and so he ended up with a week off in-between jobs so we made the most of it. One thing we did was go to Lagoon! We decided to get season passes this year so we need to go a lot haha But this was a great first day of the season! 

We rode most rides together but by the end of the day the kids were running around together going on rides and Buck and I got to sit on a bench! haha We've arrived in life. (Actually I usually love going on all the rides too but did have a bit of a headache)

You'll also see some photos of a sun rainbow! Or a circumhorizontal arc or fire rainbow. They are rare to see! I couldn't get over it. It was so cool! 



















Buck also won me an alien stuffy. What a hunk.




Johnny was tired by the end of the day and sad that Buck didn't win him anything. haha


No comments: