Johnny had a great birthday! He really wanted a Frog and Toad birthday so that's what we did! We recently read all the Frog and Toad stories and he loved them so this was fun to do!
He had a Sunday birthday so he had to wear church clothes but we had this perfect outfit already.
And then traditional coffee cake
I already had these cute dishes!
He got to open a couple gifts before church and then the rest afterwards
Johnny loves wooly bear caterpillars so much so I found a stuffed animal one!
Hazel made him a cute card!
And then for the big gift- I had a friend knit a little frog and toad and then Buck built them a little cottage! I'm obsessed with how it all turned out. It wasn't quite finished by the morning so we gave it to Johnny as it was and then after church Buck finished it up and Johnny got to help a bit.
Cake!
Going backwards now, the day before we had Johnny's party with friends at a fun indoor playground place. He's been talking about doing this for months. It was a lot of fun and super easy for Buck and me haha.

















































No comments:
Post a Comment