Okay a December wrap up- I had these all in a nice story telling order but then blogger mixed them all up and I don't have the time to fix it so bear with me
June made a cute drink
Lunch with friends
Cute Santas
Double date with friends
Christmas cat #1
Christmas cat #2
Cute photo of June and Christmas cat
Johnny was so cute and excited to help Buck set up the Christmas village
Game night with friends
Johnny started back up with swimming lessons and loves it!
June got to go to the Tabernacle Choir concert with the young women's church group.
More cute Santas
Love finding them reading in bed
Did some cleaning! First up, the book case
I also got pink eye and it was THE WORST
A creative gift from our neighbors!
I hosted December's book club
Johnny had helped me set things up so the next day he was SO excited to set it back up and have a book club just him and me. I love him!
Rose loves all dogs
Johnny moved up a level in swimming lessons
Cute Rose's school paper. "Where should Santa go on vacation?" "Armenia."
Umm, cute Santa's are back. Doing a dance June made for them
Oh and now here are the loft photos. The loft was a MESS and always is so we got rid of most of the stuff and I cried because my kids are getting older and life is weird but the loft is clean now so that's nice.
Weird cat position
Went on a double date to the Ethiopian restaurant
We get a lot out of church, we're really focused.
Weird fruit at the store
Visited my friend Lynne, from my old neighborhood! I love keeping up with friends.
Horse lesson hangs
Hazel playing chess with Yonatan
A little birthday celebration for Haben!
Lazy movie days
Grandma Anna!
Watching "White Christmas"
Rose got to go on a late birthday date with her nana and pops and cousin Annika!
Cute Hazel helping Johnny stay warm
We loved the Wonka movie!
Family time!
Harry Potter marathon
Temple trip for me
Lunch with the Larks!
Puzzles with Johnny. He's really into them right now.
My parents came to visit and we took my mom to horse lessons and she rode with Rose. My mom loves horses.
The Pews snooze in the Pews
Super cute mushroom homes Hazel made.
And that's a wrap!








































































No comments:
Post a Comment