Thursday, November 30, 2023

Happy 7th Birthday Rose!

Happy 7th Birthday, Rosie!


Dear Rose,

I truly cannot believe that you're seven! You're our baby girl and so this seems extra crazy. But I'm happy to say that you still love all sweet things such as tea parties and puppies and cuddling. You still love to play with dolls and you're very attached to stuffed animals, a few in particular that seem to have stuck this past year- one of which is a white bear with a red ribbon around his neck that your dad bought me back when he and I were still just dating. Of all the stuffed animals, somehow you've taken to that one. 




This past year you did dance lessons and had a recital, you learned so much at swimming lessons, and you started ice skating lessons and have done well with those. You also started horse riding lessons and of course you love them because you love animals so much too. And just a few weeks ago, you started art lessons! It's fun to watch you grow and try new things. 





You also love to sing and have a cute little voice. You also LOVE to roller blade and roller skate and still have your nickname of "Roller Rose" because you wear them nearly every day around the house. You continue to love to ride your bike around as well. You are also a little fish now and love swimming for hours. You were so brave this summer too and did new things with the boat like knee boarding. You also surprised me recently and did a polar plunge into ice cold water up to your head! And you said you liked it! haha 





We started reading a lot of chapter books together at bed time and I love it so much. My favorite was "The Girl in the Tower" because it was a more detailed story and had some scary and sad parts and you were so into it and followed the story. You also have books you're in with your dad as well! And YOU have leaned to read also this past year! You really love to sit and sound things out and read and then go and read to others. 




You continue to be a kind and sweet friend, sister and daughter. You're good at sharing and caring about others. You're quick to compliment and be nice. Everyone is drawn to you! We've also worked on you knowing that you can also set your own safe boundaries too so that other's don't take advantage of you. 




You feel things deeply and while that sometimes might feel like a burden, it is one of your gifts. I've been so proud of you this past year as you've been so aware of your feelings and been so amazing at communicating and explaining them to us. You have an ability far beyond most adults. I know as you grow, so will your gift of beautiful and sensitives emotions. They not only will help you but also help others around you. 




We love you so much! I could keep writing more and more but I'll end here for now! We hope you have the best birthday ever and a great year ahead! 



And now for some silly quotes from this past year:

Anna: "What's the name of your spa?"
Rose: "The booty parlor."

Anna: "rose you probably don't remember but when you were two years old we went to Disneyland."
Rose: "Well I do remember one thing- they had HORRIBLE service!"

"Mom, do you know everything?"
"Nope"
"That's right! Only Jesus and Santa know everything!"

Anna starts to run to the car and Rose exclaims, "So, you CAN run?! I didn't think grown ups could run!"

"The drunk people eat on the roof!"

After burping, quite loudly, Rose states, "Don't worry mom, I wont burp on Halloween!" 

Rose: "The baby cows drink out of those pink things by the cow's butt or something called 'private parts.....'"
Buck: "Those are called 'udders.'"
Rose: "Okay yes, so the baby cows drink from those pink things by their privates."
Buck: "Udders, are are UDDERS."
Rose: "Right, so the baby cows drink the milk out of the cow's GUTTERS." 





And now, the birthday Interview! 


Birthday Interview:

What is your favorite color?

The whole entire rainbow

What is your favorite toy?

Favorite stuffies, robot dog, 

What is your favorite TV show? (movie)

Harry Potter- well it's very adventuring and people die in it. Super hero dog movie thing

Favorite snack?

All i can think about is my cotton candy cake

What is your favorite book or book series?

Butter bean and the Vampire book we're reading . 


What do you take to bed?

Pumfty, Camilla- the squahsmallow, Bella- robot dog, Cocoa. 

Favorite breakfast?

pancakes, bacon and maybe some eggs too. 

Dinner?

All the food that I mostly eat so just type down that okay? Yeah definitely pizza. 

What does mom always say to you?

You are brave- you're scared but you can do this. 


What does Dad always say to you?

Aziz? Aziz come here! Or something

What makes you Happy?

I like being with my family. 

Sad? When people leave me out and when they hurt me on purpose and don't say sorry.


What makes you Laugh?

When daddy plays with me but sometimes he plays too rough... 

What is your favorite thing to do?

Tell poo poo jokes to dad, it makes him laugh. 
Roller skating, ice skating, art, dancing, playing games, tea parties

Who's your best friend?

Capri I guess? 

What do you want to be when you grow up?

A vet, a restaurant chef, I also wanna be one of Santa's elves. 

What are you really good at?

Chewing on stuff? No don't write that! Cancel it! 
Art, roller skating, ice skating, and dancing, crafting- that's the same as art. And YEAH.

What's mom good at?

Cleaning the house and taking care of us and sweet hugs and helping people when they are sad and you're wonderful. 

What's dad good at?

Playing rough and good at playing good. I like how he's good at laughing at my poo poo jokes. And when ever he throws me as a sack of potatoes. 

What's June good at?

Being nice- I mean NOT. Well she's good at babysitting but Not. 

Hazel?

She's fun with ninja turtles because we finished all the levels.


Johnny? 
Good at giving pink eye

Winta?

Being happy and fun. 

Haben? Taking care of Alonab- really good.


What aren't you good at? Taking care of real animals or playing the piano.


What is your favorite song?

Dirt on my Boots, Space Unicorn. 

What do you want for your birthday?

Robot dog

Favorite animals

Dogs

What does Dad do for work? Meetings


Where is your favorite place to go?

Chocolate factory

What do you Complain about?

When people don't share

Musical instruments Microphone


What scares you? My crush. Just my crush


What would your three wishes be?
That I had all the powers and that my mom would be happy and could take a day off in Hawaii and dad didn't have to work anymore and also take the vacation to Hawaii with us.

What seems dangerous to you? Falling off a cliff.


What do you love about yourself? I love how I sing and how I'm kind and how I share with others and let them play with us when they are left out.


What do you work hard at? I work hard taking care of people when they are sad and at making my songs good.


What secret are you keeping to yourself? I don't want to tell my secrets! You already know all my secrets. One is my crush.


Favorite holiday? Christmas, fall and spring and summer.


Any last words? Thank you for everything for everything you've done mommy.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSE! 



No comments: