Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Lately- August

 I made a lot of other posts for August but here are a few stragglers of August things. 


Johnny said, "I'm gonna be like a guy today. I want a hamburger, fries, and a root beer." 


Went to see Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat with the kids


Here are a couple photos titled: "Mom! Take a picture!" 


June got a bug bite and her whole hand swelled up huge! 

Back to school shopping


The neighbors have a baby duck! 

June was doing a spa day for Johnny haha 


At a church thing and June was restless so she did my hair haha

Cute Johnny and his cute bestie.

Hazel's super cool spider man drawing. She made it after watching the new movie. 


Aunt Anna and Baby Finn! 


Pretty twilight. 

Neighbors had a lot of sunflower weeds. Could be worse.

Bebe

A last adventure before Johnny started all day kindergarten. 


He also talked me into getting him a fish. 



Rascals making a huge mess of water



This spider made a web and somehow survived drives on the truck! 

another day, another spa 

I love reading with my kids! It's been so fun to now read chapter books with Rose and Johnny too! 

More of Johnny and his friends. 
Found them like this going to pick up another friend haha 

When you just don't want to make dinner
Actually I  think we did this because it was our actual anniversary but we weren't officially celebrating till the weekend so we took the kids out to Denny's. haha

Cute sisters helping hurt Johnny. 

My new favorite meme

Back to school night meeting teachers! 

I  really should have organized these better and put Johnny and his friend photos in one spot. haha

While we were gone over night for our anniversary, Winta babysat and June apparently did a make over on Johnny and the neighbors saw him riding down the street in a black leotard and teal hair extensions.... 

I  had a performace with my singing group and two of my best friends came to watch and support me!


Late dinner after the performance! 

The babies


Johnny started kindergarten and suddenly started coloring well (for him), which he's never shown interest in. 


Had a powerful evening listening to my cousin tell her life story at a special AA meeting. She's been sober almost two years now! 

Karaoke night with friends. And hats. 



And a pretty sky. 





No comments: