Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Lately- September

We started off the month with Labor day and we went swimming at a public pool- one last time before all the pools close!



Hazel went to a free one time karate class and got her white belt and got to kick a board in half. Pretty productive for one class. haha

Karaoke night and matching shoes.

 
Fashionable Rose
 
Kidnapping Crystal for a birthday game night!
 
Once a year I make really good snack boards for when the kids get home from school 😅
 
Pretty sunrise.
 
Hazel's yearly kidney check up at Primary Children's hosptial
 
As everyone knows, the Queen of England passed away in September. These were some photos going around that I really liked.
 
Birthday party for September birthdays with the ladies in the neighborhood! It was a gothic theme, if you couldn't tell. ;)
 
And it was my good friend, Emily's birthday! Look at this amazing fruit cake Giannina made for her!
 
Buck and Johnny went to a Father-Son's camp out! These are the only photos Buck got, despite being instructed otherwise. ;) Looks like they did a lot of sitting!
 
Meanwhile, just girls went out to dinner and then built a fort and watched a movie in it.
 
Saturday morning breakfast at a dinner! And yes, Hazel wanted a hamburger for breakfast. And yes, I had three plates of food.

Cute Rosie making Buck a sandwich.

 
And cute Rosie made her own board game and was so proud of it!
 
My first monthly social with my new friends from the singing group that I joined! We did flower arranging.
 
Beautiful moon!
 
And a rainbow!
 
Another month, another play! Amazing as always!
 
Hazel added patches to her backpack!
 
Late night chats with my neighbor!
 
This was from a few months ago but it needed a spot here. Hazel's body inspired amusement park idea.
 
Lots of park days!
 
Buck's name never disappoints.
 
Selfies!
 
Fun at the Curiosity museum!
 
June got a perm!

I got to go take portraits at the African Leadership Summit!

 
Solo temple trip this month because life is too busy to always go as a couple.
 
Johnny finished his soccer season!

Lastly, a few chill hours playing up in the mountains.


1 comment:

Adrian said...

What a full month! You and your friends are good at get togethers. Where do you get these themes? Ha ha! I loved the "once a year" healthy snack board too. I always want to have those things be a daily tradition, but they never seem to stick. Right now Enzo is into a hot cocoa after school kick though and I am really digging that ritual.