Some exciting news! Haben had her baby! But before we get into all of that, some maternity photos we did. 💖
On September 21st Haben was induced but it ended up in an emergency c-section. I was there and it was all pretty stressful and intense at the time but everyone is doing well now! Here are some photos of the first few days! Welcome to the world, Alonab!
The kids got to see him a few days later when they were home in the apartment.
So yes, I guess this means that I am a grandma now ;) And the kids are aunts and an uncle. ;) You really never know where a path may take you in life as you start out. It's been a more beautiful journey than I ever could have imagined to become a mother for Winta and Haben. We're excited to have Alonab join the family!































2 comments:
That baby is so beautiful! All that gorgeous black hair! And his eyes!!
Beautiful photos and baby!
Post a Comment