What a great Valentine's! I love your pottery date and the family dinner. Pretty flowers too. I am starting some Eryngium this year. I'm excited to work it into my arrangements.
Hey I noticed my Crystal. Probably the first time you’ve used it right? Love the Valentine treat table. You should post pictures of your finished pottery bowls. Of course maybe you did and I just didn’t see it.
3 comments:
What a great Valentine's! I love your pottery date and the family dinner. Pretty flowers too. I am starting some Eryngium this year. I'm excited to work it into my arrangements.
Dude apparently Feedly has stopped telling me when you post and I missed allll the things. Such unique flowers!
Hey I noticed my Crystal. Probably the first time you’ve used it right? Love the Valentine treat table. You should post pictures of your finished pottery bowls. Of course maybe you did and I just didn’t see it.
Post a Comment