Monday, February 8, 2021

Winta's Birthday Celebrations

For Winta's birthday this year, to start, she really wanted photos with her balloons.

 
Then we surprised her by gifting her a night stay at a hotel with her best friend. I also added a surprise of balloons and donuts waiting for her in the room. 💜


Then on her actual birthday she woke up to decorations, and had to go to school. ;)


 That evening we went to dinner with Buck's family at Strap Tank.


Then we all came back to our house for cake and presents.



4 comments:

Adrian said...

That cake is too funny!! And what a great gift! I would have loved getting to stay in a hotel with my best friend when I was a teenager!

Adrian said...

Also, please note the immediate comment. ;)

Max and Rebecca said...

You are the coolest mom ever. Did Jade make the cake? I love that she wanted pictures with her balloons!

Erinlizabeth said...

Holy smokes. Lock that girl up before she gets into trouble! She's too gorgeous! The cake... perfection. And Strap Tank? I am intrigued.