Sunday, January 17, 2021

Lately- December

 Well, I'm finally getting around to making this post. Time to review December!

 Some exploring, even though it was cold. Out on the frozen lake!

 

Another day, more frozen lake adventures. And lots of ice fishing to watch!

Cats unite
 
Our little cuddle bug


A few home depot trips, per the usual.

Over stimulating antique shop.

Finally, a hair cut.

 

First lost tooth!

 

Spoiled little brother, always doted upon.

 

Date night at home- a box full of chocolate things to taste test. #hardlife

 

Our neighbor's magically Christmas home

Quiet time for the critters.


Delivering dinner to the women's shelter.
And then getting some dinner for us as well!
 

Family movie time! We saw The Croods 2

 

Can you believe the colors on these flowers?!

And now, to end, some landscapes I noticed and captured with my phone camera.


 And that's a wrap!

2 comments:

Lillybet said...

The ice chunks, the beautiful orchid colors, the landscape pictures, the hugs, the service, the “Christmas” house and the chocolate, couldn’t make December be any better.

Adrian said...

Looks like a good month. You could never accuse your neighbor of being a scrooge. Ha ha! Those ice chunks just never cease to amaze me. Where is that antique shop? I feel like you and I would have a great time antique shopping. We should go sometime.