Before I actually get to the Idaho things, first we had an early Christmas with Buck's family (after a more strict quarantine time and negative covid tests) It was a "pancake and plaid" theme. We had good food, games, and presents! White elephant is always my favorite!
After having another early Christmas at home, we traveled to Boise and got there Christmas eve. We had a fondue dinner and a yule log!
Hazel's new circuit board thing. She loved it!

The next day we went ice skating! We also reserved our own fire pit.
Then a few days later we went on a sleigh ride and got to go feed elk! So random and awesome.
Then we went to some hot springs! It was a great day.
And yes, in between those adventures there was lot of hanging out. Here are the few random photos I have of that. haha
And we officially have more memories made that Covid-19 will never be able to go back in time and steal from us. It can take a lot from our future, and I know we have to be safe, but I'm grateful to still have these chances to live a life worth remembering. 💜









































1 comment:
I like the plaid shirts. And I too am grateful that we were able to create some more positive memories even during Covid. We were blessed to be able to do that.
Post a Comment