To start off October the right way, we went to a local, quaint little pumpkin patch. You get to take a tractor/wagon ride out through the apple orchards and to an open field where there were slides, apple canons, jump pillows, tractor racing, a small petting farm, a zip line, and another small wagon ride out to the pumpkin patch. There's also a big corn maze but we didn't attempt that with all the kids! The kids were THRILLED to be there and we went with some friends as well! After wards we went back to their red barn where we got apple cider to drink and fresh baked apple cider donuts! What a magical evening with good friends. 💛 We even got to see the swollen, yellow harvest moon hanging in the sky on our drive home. (Also, I was the only one to hit the tin target with the apple I shot from the apple canon. Just saying 😜🍎)













































2 comments:
I need to get up here one year. It seems like such a great way to kick off the season.
Who doesn’t love a good pumpkin farm festival in the fall. And all I can say is between Apple canons and your axe throwing I would tell thieves that break into your home to be careful. You don’t need to carry a concealed weapon just keep a small axe and a few baseballs handy and watch out burglars. 😉
Post a Comment