Hooray!
Never has "Back to school" felt sooooooo GOOD before! 😅 We are personally so grateful to be in a state and school district where we get to try going back to school in person. They are being very cautious with all sorts of safety protocols in place. We know it could shut down at moment, but we're grateful for any day that we get! The excitement on the school grounds that first morning was SO life giving! Masks and all. ;)
And Rosie started preschool! She was beyond ready and so excited!
And as for a fancy "back to school" dinner? Well, we went out to eat because I'm a hot mess. And yes, we don't even have everyone there. haha Whatever. I think going to a restaurant should be the new tradition, don't you think?






3 comments:
Oh, I'm so jealous! We just had a heck of a rough week starting virtual school. I was a hot mess all week. Buying pumpkin donut holes & eating them helped!!
This was the first year I noticed all the back to school meal and treat traditions hahaha Guys, I still don’t have the hang of taking the pictures!!! 😂
Anna, you already have so many fun and cute traditions with your family. You don't need a fancy back to school dinner! Also, I can't believe how old our kids are getting!
Post a Comment