Saturday, December 14, 2019

Right Down Santa Clause Lane

Santa Photos 2019:
Check.

Of course Johnny wasn't a fan. June felt awkward but obliged us. Hazel was scared. Rose was the star of the show. And Johnny? About what you'd expect there- not a fan.

 Photos by Dollface Photography!

3 comments:

Erinlizabeth said...

Hey that first ones pretty cute! But the ones of Santa peeking around at Johnny.... so cute! But yes. Rosie does seem to be the star of the show. ;-)

Lillybet said...

What can I say. I love the Christmas pictures. Santa peeking behind the tree and Johnny turning to look at him, that’s one of my favorites. I also love the one of Hazel sitting down next to Santa and the ones of them all together of course. Obviously they are all fun.

Max and Rebecca said...

This is such a cool way to do Santa photos. We have never gone to see Santa unless it was my Father-in-law. I especially love the ones of Santa peering around the tree at Johnny!